Reacties
tonyvasconcelos

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unlinking ziggo and Vodafone

Hello,

I don’t want to have my ziggo and Vodafone accounts linked with the same password. How can I unlink the accounts?

Thank you.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for your private message. I disconnected the accounts. You may create a new account for My Vodafone with a different email address @tonyvasconcelos. Will you let us know if it worked?

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @tonyvasconcelos 

Welcome to Vodafone's customers help customer community.

It is certainly possible to have it disconnected again. I can't do this for you, because I don't work for Vodafone. But luckily @Louis is there, he works at Vodafone and you can send @Louis a private message via here! On that page, at the top left, you can click on a new message (that's the red square with the pencil in it). Then you add him as a recipient and you can write your message, including message subject. He therefore works at Vodafone and can help you further if he has received the information below!

In the message you may state the following information for verification:
- First and last name
- Address and zip code
- Date of birth and mobile number
- Last 4 digits of your bank account number
- Email address with which an account was created

This data is private and is therefore privately sent to Steven, no one else sees this data. But then send it to him privately via this link! He will message you as soon as he has corrected this. Please note, he is not present during the weekend, from Monday he will help you! Have a nice weekend in advance.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

@tonyvasconcelos I would be happy to help you unlink the accounts. Can you send me a private message with the information @Energieboy indicates? I like to hear from you!

tonyvasconcelos
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi, trying but system doesn’t seem to find your name…

947D2179-8821-4A29-BD14-650B677C84B1.png

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for your private message. I disconnected the accounts. You may create a new account for My Vodafone with a different email address @tonyvasconcelos. Will you let us know if it worked?

teacher511

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Steven, seems to work. All my ziggo benefits stay in place though, correct? Thank you 

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Good to hear en that is correct 🙂 The Benefits will stay the same and have nothing to do with unlinking or linking the accounts 🙂 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic