Vraag
Reacties
armit

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 11Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Mai I get Static IP address with 5G Red Pro card

I just ordered this SIM only subscription and am not certain if it provides Static IP addresses, which I need to the IoT devices and IP cameras.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @armit,
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! I would like to tell you more about the IP addresses that are used by us. A static IP Address is only possible with a large business subscription. In that case, a separate APN is created to fix this. It is not possible for the regular APNs (live.vodafone.com, office.vodafone.nl). When setting up a data connection, you are assigned a dynamic IP address, which is redistributed when the connection is broken. As long as your connection is active, you will continue to use the same IP address. More information you can find here.
Via the link you can contact my colleagues who knows everything about this. They are happy to help you with this.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @armit,
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! I would like to tell you more about the IP addresses that are used by us. A static IP Address is only possible with a large business subscription. In that case, a separate APN is created to fix this. It is not possible for the regular APNs (live.vodafone.com, office.vodafone.nl). When setting up a data connection, you are assigned a dynamic IP address, which is redistributed when the connection is broken. As long as your connection is active, you will continue to use the same IP address. More information you can find here.
Via the link you can contact my colleagues who knows everything about this. They are happy to help you with this.

armit
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 11Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Many thanks, Steven - clear!

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

You are welcome @armit! If you still have any questions, just let us know! 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic