Reageer en help mee
joaquin.Farina

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Official response

Hello,

The reason I open this thread is because I was billed 111 euros to my bill of July, and I asked for an investigation to be done about it, as my normal invoice is of 27 euros. Whenever I call Vodafone, they replied that the investigation has concluded, and that I used data beyond my bundle. However, if that is the case, I would like to receive an official confirmation in the form of a mail or something concise and written somewhere, just like I received a mail stating that the investigation would start, with the registration number 14130934 given to me. I hope that number helps you find the case.

Thank you for your help

11 Reacties 11
Judith
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 31Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @joaquin.Farina unexpected charges on your bill are not nice, good of you to get in touch about this via the Vodafone Community, welcome! 
I have reviewed the case and see that a case has been created due to data charges out of bundle and the outcome of this case is that it is normal data traffic out of bundle in the period from 24-05-2024. The advice is to turn off backups via wifi.Have you been away by boat or plane recently ; some ships or planes have a satellite connection. This network  costs a lot of money. With Vodafone, this is always €7.50 per MB. 

joaquin.Farina
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for the reply. At the time of the charge, I was not on boat, or plane, I was just in Tilburg. What I wanted to ask, however, is that if the investigation is effectively concluded, can I get a mail, or something similar to that, officially announcing it? when I called Vodafone, the employee attending me said that she was not authorized, but that I could ask here and if I couldn't get a mail, I could receive a picture that showcased it, since I currently cannot access the vodafone app as I am overseas. I hope that clarifies it.

Ideally I would like just a mail in the same way that I received one when the case was created.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you have a great day

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 33Posts
  • 10Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Goodmorning @joaquin.Farina 

It isn't clear to me why and where for you want to receive a e-mail, sorry! Can you explain this to me more?

What and how can I help you with?

joaquin.Farina
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Sorry for the late reply, I am in a different time zone. 

When the investigation started, I received a mail like this, with the subject being "Case Created Email"

joaquinFarina_0-1724983653191.png

I was wondering if I can get anything like this, but announcing that the investigation has concluded/ the case is over, or a picture showing that the investigation concluded. I hope it makes more sense. 

I would just download the mail and attach it here, but since this is a forum in which anyone can access the thread, I am reluctant to share my email address. 

I hope this is more clear

Ryan
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 58Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 9Likes

The case is an internal action. This does not follow from that act actually stated ''case closed''. It is correct that that is not shared.

In My Vodafone you do have a heading that shares certain cases. You can take a look by following this> This can be done via My Vodafone > Questions and Requests.

joaquin.Farina
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Sorry for the late reply

I want to pay the amount due, but the amount that appears in my vodafone is of 111 euros. I had already payed some of it as an additional in my august invoice, and when I contacted vodafone, they said they would rearrange so that the additional amount I payed on august would be taken off the 111 euros I need to pay. I did receive a mail stating that the money discounted would be 24,98 euros. Could you arrange it so that I can pay then, the total of 86.1 euros? (111.08-24.98).

I attach my invoice with the amount I payed, and the mail promising the substraction of the additional that I payed.

Thank you for your help

**mod edit: deleted the invoices due privacy reasons**

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

@joaquin.Farina It's good that you are taking the initiative yourself. Thank you.

I cannot prepare a ''separate'' invoice for this amount. You can pay the remaining amount manually yourself.

Always mention your mobile number and your customer number.

Payment in the Netherlands:
IBAN: NL93 INGB 0007 9398 33
Attn. Vodafone Libertel B.V. in Maastricht

joaquin.Farina
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Alright, so once I make the bank transfer and pay the remaining amount, will my number be activated again, and I can use my credit and mobile data?

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 33Posts
  • 10Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Indeed @joaquin.Farina 🙂 Normally this can take up to 48 hours after the received payment.

joaquin.Farina
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Perfect, I have done the bank transfer while specifying my phone and customer number. Please let me know if everything is ok in your end, since I can provide the invoice if you need it. 

I hope you have a good day,

Joaquin Farina

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3526Posts
  • 1062Oplossingen
  • 1159Likes

The payment is received and currently your simcard is active again @joaquin.Farina! Have a nice day! 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic