Vraag
Reageer en help mee
Lilu2.0

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How does unlimited prepaid internet work abroad?

Hello! I bought your unlimited 7 days prepaid eSim, so I can travel in EU using the internet, but right after I landed to another EU country (France) the internet stopped working so I turned on the roaming and it costed me 20 euros per day using the net. I don’t know how it happened. It’s impossible to see the history of transactions. It was said that I can use the eSim in EU, but it looks like not. What should I do? I don’t feel safe with no internet abroad and I already spent 20 euros for nothing. Should I turn on/off the data roaming? I couldn’t find any useful instructions on your website. Please help 

3 Reacties 3
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3526Posts
  • 1062Oplossingen
  • 1159Likes

Hi @Lilu2.0 

You ordered this simcard with 1 week Unlimited data. Your simcard is been activated on 10 September. The bundle of 1 week Unlimited Internet has also started on 10 September and is been removed on 17 September. On 17 September you topped-up your balance with € 20,-. This amount has been used for data connection because your bundle was expired. Currently there is no balance in your account, so you can't use mobile data. 

In the future you can add these prepaid bundles. As a gesture of goodwill I just add 1 week Unlimited Data for you. Please keep in mind the Fair Use Policy. You can use 2GB a day abroad with this bundle.

Lilu2.0
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you! But the internet still not working. What should I do? Should I turn on the data roaming? 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3526Posts
  • 1062Oplossingen
  • 1159Likes

You are welcome @Lilu2.0. Please check your APN for usage of mobile data abroad and turn on roaming 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic