Reageer en help mee
mehmet.sahin.4

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My Vodafone - "no roles available"

Hello,

I try to login to My Vodafone app with my confirmed login information but I keep receiving the error message of "no roles available",
It is a Red Together number and the contract holder is my partner.
Could you help me with that please?

I also use an e-SIM as my business number and I am not the contract holder.
Can I also add my e-SIM number to My Vodafone?

Thanks in advance.
Mehmet.

5 Reacties 5
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hoi  @mehmet.sahin.4

Welcome to the Vodafone community! I can imagine that you would like to view all the data in My Vodafone and want to have the eSIM activated as soon as possible. As you mentioned, you are not the contractholder.  The contractholder (your partner) can create a My Vodafone account. After creating an account, your partner can invite everyone to create their own account through My Vodafone.

If your partner doesn't know how to create an account or activate the eSIM. your partner may contact us via 1201 or 0800-0094. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to activate this for you without talking to your partner because of data security and to prevent fraud.

ceren_demirci

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Regarding the above question and your response, I am trying to give access to the account which is one of the red together numbers, however I receive below message so I can not proceed.

"Dit e-mailadres is al geregistreerd. Gebruik een ander e-mailadres om een nieuw account aan te maken."

"This email address is already registered. Use a different email address to create a new account."

Could you please help me with that as well?

Thanks in advance.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @ceren_demirci
Welcome to our community. I would be happy to explain more about this to you. The message you get means that the person you want to invite still has an old account. This account must first be deleted before you can invite this person again. He or she may contact us about this so that we can delete the old account.

mehmet.sahin.4
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello Steven,

The account that needs to be deleted is my account. It was created for my previous prepaid account which I don't use anymore.

I checked the options to see if I was able to delete it myself but couldn't find such an option on MyVodafone.

The account number is 509661581. Could you please delete it for me?

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

@mehmet.sahin.4 Can you send me a private message through here? Click on a new message at the top here. Then add me as a recipient.
In the message you may state the following information for verification:
- First- and family name
- Address and zip code
- Date of birth and mobile number
- Last 4 digits of your bank account number
- E-mailadress
I like to hear from you!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic