Vraag
Reacties
bazz0205

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Foreign Phone Number for registration

I can't finish the registration, because my phone number is from Russia. How can I finish the registration with this number or get a new suitable one?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @bazz0205 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

There are two options, use a Dutch number, because after all you have to live in the Netherlands to go through the application, just like a Dutch bank account. Or you can call customer service to request a subscription (0800-0560). The best thing is to just go to a Vodafone store. Those people can help you tremendously and then you also have someone standing in front of you that you can talk to.

Extra information:

It is possible to request a subscription from us with a different nationality. This is possible with a foreign passport. This is only possible with a Sim only.

It is also possible to take out a subscription with the device. This is possible with:

- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a Dutch account number
- You are creditworthy 
- You have a valid ID
- Foreign Passport EU/EEA if provided with IND Sticker
- Foreign Passport EU/EEA with bank card** older than 6 months

Unfortunately, foreign ID cards are not accepted.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @bazz0205 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

There are two options, use a Dutch number, because after all you have to live in the Netherlands to go through the application, just like a Dutch bank account. Or you can call customer service to request a subscription (0800-0560). The best thing is to just go to a Vodafone store. Those people can help you tremendously and then you also have someone standing in front of you that you can talk to.

Extra information:

It is possible to request a subscription from us with a different nationality. This is possible with a foreign passport. This is only possible with a Sim only.

It is also possible to take out a subscription with the device. This is possible with:

- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a Dutch account number
- You are creditworthy 
- You have a valid ID
- Foreign Passport EU/EEA if provided with IND Sticker
- Foreign Passport EU/EEA with bank card** older than 6 months

Unfortunately, foreign ID cards are not accepted.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @bazz0205
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Nice that you want to get a Vodafone subscription! I removed your attachement because privacy sensitive information like your Russian phonenumber, e-mail and birth of date. 

I see that you just got a lot of information of @Energieboy. In this case the best thing to do is to go to one of our Vodafone stores or call 0800-0560. My colleagues can help you with ordering a subscription. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic