Vraag
Reacties
GMR96

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Changing Ziggo account connected to MyVodafone

MyVodafone account is connected to my old Ziggo account which is no longer in use (that subscription ended). Apparently only one Ziggo account can be connected.. How do I remove that and add a new Ziggo account? Please help!!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hmm, I think I know why you see this error. There is already been made a My Ziggo account for your new subscription (with a different e-mailadres). So currently you have seperate credentials for you new My Ziggo account and My Vodafone account. Can you try the following steps to extend them?

My Ziggo: 

Go to details (gegevens)

Scroll down until you see 'Inloggegevens Mijn Ziggo' 

Click on 'Ga naar Mijn account'

Click underneath 'Wel al een My Vodafone account' on 'Accounts samenvoegen'.

Click on 'Start samenvoegen' en log in with your My Vodafone credentials or use the QR scanner in de My Vodafone App
Attention: The login credentials of your My Vodafone account become also the login credentials for My Ziggo.

You can also do this in My Vodafone. 

Go to your profile 'Profiel'

Click below 'My Vodafone Account' on 'Account instellen'.

Click underneath 'Wel al een Mijn Ziggo account' on 'Accounts samenvoegen'.

Click on 'Start samenvoegen' en log in with your My Ziggo credentials

Click on 'Nu inloggen' and the accounts will be extended.

Attention: The login credentials of your My Vodafone account become also the login credentials for My Ziggo.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @GMR96
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I would love to help you to connect your new My Ziggo account to your My Vodafone account. I can remove the old My Ziggo account. When this is done, you can extend your My Vodafone account with your new My Ziggo account. To realise this, I need some more information from you. Can you please send me a private message with the following information?

Name on the contract: 
Zipcode & housenumber:
Date of birth: 
Username My Vodafone:
Last 4 digits of your IBAN bankaccount. 

You can send me a private message to go to your inbox, type your message and choose me as recipient.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @GMR96

Thankyou for your private message with more details! I just removed your old My Ziggo account which was connected to My Vodafone. You can now extend your My Vodafone account with your new My Ziggo account. When you log in My Vodafone you can extend your account under your personal data. Please let me know if everything worked out 🙂

GMR96
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you so much!!

Now I seem to have an issue adding the new Ziggo account. It says that it didn't go well and I should try again later which I have already done. Can I give you the new Ziggo account I would like to have connected to my Vodafone? 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hmm, I think I know why you see this error. There is already been made a My Ziggo account for your new subscription (with a different e-mailadres). So currently you have seperate credentials for you new My Ziggo account and My Vodafone account. Can you try the following steps to extend them?

My Ziggo: 

Go to details (gegevens)

Scroll down until you see 'Inloggegevens Mijn Ziggo' 

Click on 'Ga naar Mijn account'

Click underneath 'Wel al een My Vodafone account' on 'Accounts samenvoegen'.

Click on 'Start samenvoegen' en log in with your My Vodafone credentials or use the QR scanner in de My Vodafone App

You can also do this in My Vodafone. 

Go to your profile 'Profiel'

Click below 'My Vodafone Account' on 'Account instellen'.

Click underneath 'Wel al een Mijn Ziggo account' on 'Accounts samenvoegen'.

Click on 'Start samenvoegen' en log in with your My Ziggo credentials

Click on 'Nu inloggen' and the accounts will be extended.

GMR96
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

It worked! Thanks a lot!!!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic