Vraag
Reacties
AniMatch09

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Benefits Ziggo/Vodafone: How does it work?

Hello, 

First of all, your service is really frustrating, I could not manage to contact you till I registered my account and lost quite some time on it. 

I move to a new house and I will need TV and internet service. I see that Vodafone offers Ziggo’s serivce to customers and I’d like to know if I get any discount on TV and internet service when I am already a client of Vodafone? I am your client second year now, I use mobile service of 30 EUR per month. 

My contract was renewed on 17/08/2020, so one month ago but I have not signed the contract that I got on my email. Is it possible to stop this contract now? 

It would be very convenient to me if you could call me on number **mobile phonenumber removed by moderator - privacy**

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Regards, 

Ana

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @AniMatch09 
Welcome to help the customers community of Vodafone customers.

First of all, it's nice that you are thinking about buying Ziggo as well. At Ziggo you do not get a discount, if you are also a Vodafone customer, you will receive a transmitter package as a gift (3 packages where you can choose from) and Safe Online to be able to use the internet safely. With Vodafone you will receive double data and a 5 euro discount on your subscription. To apply for a Ziggo subscription, you must of course arrange via www.ziggo.nl, make sure that both (Vodafone and Ziggo) are connected to the same addresses, and then you get all these extras. More information about this combination discount can be found here on this page: https://www.vodafone.nl/daarom-vodafone/ziggo/gratis-extras

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
AniMatch09
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello, 

First of all, your service is really frustrating, I could not manage to contact you till I registered my account and lost quite some time on it. 

I move to a new house and I will need TV and internet service. I see that Vodafone offers Ziggo’s serivce to customers and I’d like to know if I get any discount on TV and internet service when I am already a client of Vodafone? I am your client second year now, I use mobile service of 30 EUR per month. 

My contract was renewed on 17/08/2020, so one month ago but I have not signed the contract that I got on my email. Is it possible to stop this contract now? 

It would be very convenient to me if you could call me on number **mobile phonenumber removed by moderator - privacy**

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Regards, 

Ana

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @AniMatch09 
Welcome to help the customers community of Vodafone customers.

First of all, it's nice that you are thinking about buying Ziggo as well. At Ziggo you do not get a discount, if you are also a Vodafone customer, you will receive a transmitter package as a gift (3 packages where you can choose from) and Safe Online to be able to use the internet safely. With Vodafone you will receive double data and a 5 euro discount on your subscription. To apply for a Ziggo subscription, you must of course arrange via www.ziggo.nl, make sure that both (Vodafone and Ziggo) are connected to the same addresses, and then you get all these extras. More information about this combination discount can be found here on this page: https://www.vodafone.nl/daarom-vodafone/ziggo/gratis-extras

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 876Oplossingen
  • 1030Likes

Hi @AniMatch09 
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

First of all, congratulations with your new home! It's nice to read that you are considering to combine Ziggo with Vodafone. @Energieboy gave you the correct information about the benefits of Vodafone and Ziggo. Thankyou for this @Energieboy 

If you order a Ziggo package for your new home, then you get from Ziggo the discount(s) for new customers. You can find the packages on https://www.ziggo.nl/alles-in-1/zelf-samenstellen/. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic