Reageer en help mee
AliMo

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Order 491158201 - iPhone 15 Pro Delivery Update

Hi Vodafone Team,

I ordered an iPhone 15 Pro (Order Number: 491158201), which was supposed to arrive two days ago. After following up, I was told the delivery was canceled, and I would get an update, but I haven't heard back yet.

Could you please check the status of my order and let me know when I can expect the delivery?

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 Reacties 3
Roland
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 27Posts
  • 3Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Good afternoon @AliMo

How strange that you still haven't received your new iPhone. You are probably eagerly awaiting this. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you exactly what is going on with this order, but fortunately that is what we have our order status department for. 

They can be reached on 0800-0560 (free) Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. You should definitely get your answer this way.

AliMo
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, all the automated calls I receive when dialing the number are in Dutch, and I’m unable to navigate to the right person to discuss my issue. Is there an alternative way to get in touch with the order status department in English, or perhaps another contact method such as email or chat?

I appreciate your help!

Best regards,
AliMo

Roland
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 27Posts
  • 3Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Unfortunately, there is no other option than to call, @AliMo

But, when you choose option 1 in the menu and then 1 again, you should get someone on the phone who can certainly help you.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic