Vraag
Reageer en help mee
Ania

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

When do I receive my order?

Good day. I ordered the phone on September 23. When will the phone arrive? 

11 Reacties 11
Carlien
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 44Posts
  • 14Oplossingen
  • 7Likes

Hello! @Ania 

I did check your order right away and I saw that you've only ordered a new Sim Only. There is no phone in the order. You can check it by yourself by opening the confirmation you've received by mail. 

I can't cancel the order for you anymore but you can call this department: 0800-0560. Maybe they can change it for you! 

If not, there is still a possibility to get a new phone with your current subscription by using Vodafone Next:  Vodafone NEXT: wissel gemakkelijk van telefoon | Vodafone

It is in Dutch but you can call us and arrange it over there! 🙂 

Goodluck! 

Ania
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello, but I have documents contract for a phone and I should get it. So if I have to pay the installment every month why don't I have a phone.

Carlien
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 44Posts
  • 14Oplossingen
  • 7Likes

Ooooh sorry! You're right. You've ordered a iPhone 15! Don't know what happened but I didn't see that earlier. 

If the order has been placed, it will be delivered within a view days. So please keep an eye on your e-mail. You will get a mail about this when the phone is on it's way! @Ania 

Ania
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Witam. Dalej nie mam informacji co z moim telefonem. Chcę wiedzieć kiedy będę go miała. Anna

Ryan
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 82Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 14Likes

Sorry @Ania Can you translate it to English? Thanks!

Ania
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I still don't know what's going on with my phone. When will I get it? It's not nice that I have a problem at the very beginning of our cooperation. 

Ryan
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 82Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 14Likes

The phone you orderd has a longer delivery time @Ania . As soon as this is back in stock, confirmation for delivery will follow. Sorry that it takes a bit longer, it is a popular device!

Ania
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

So please send me a correction to the phone contract because I don't want to pay for something I don't have. I'll start paying off the phone when I have it. The second option is to cancel the subscription 

Roland
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 27Posts
  • 3Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @Ania

I understand your point very well, but it is a matter of days. The subscription and the device remain the same term. Delivery will certainly take place, it has just been slightly delayed. It will work out in the end, I promise.

Ania
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello. I understand everything, but why was there no information when ordering the phone that the product was unavailable. Why is there no information on my profile, there is no information about the phone.

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 56Posts
  • 11Oplossingen
  • 12Likes

We don't have the information allways up front @Ania even though I understand your dissapointment. 

For more information about the delivery time you can contact my colleagues of 'Order status' at 0800-0560.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic