Vraag
Reacties
sj3

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I want to log into the app but every time I try to it says No user roles are available . How can i fix this?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @sj3
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

We would love to help you to fix this error. The error indicates that there isn't an account linked to your information. There are 2 solutions for this. 

1. Can you try to login to My Vodafone (website). Go to the settings which you can find by ''Profile'' and check if your mobile phone number is connected to your account. If not, connect them. After that everything should work again. Isn't this the case? Fast forward to option 2 then!

2. Send me a private message with the following information: mobile phone number, name, address, birth of date, username of My Vodafone and the last 4 digits of your IBAN bank account. With this information I can reset your account. You can send me a private message to go to your inbox, type message and choose me as recipient. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @sj3
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

We would love to help you to fix this error. The error indicates that there isn't an account linked to your information. There are 2 solutions for this. 

1. Can you try to login to My Vodafone (website). Go to the settings which you can find by ''Profile'' and check if your mobile phone number is connected to your account. If not, connect them. After that everything should work again. Isn't this the case? Fast forward to option 2 then!

2. Send me a private message with the following information: mobile phone number, name, address, birth of date, username of My Vodafone and the last 4 digits of your IBAN bank account. With this information I can reset your account. You can send me a private message to go to your inbox, type message and choose me as recipient. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic