Vraag
Reacties
levilss

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Can't login to My Vodafone app

Hi, I can't login to My Vodafone app. After submitting my e-mail and password I receive the message "We cannot retrieve your data 😞 close the app and try again." Obviously, I already tried it a couple of times and it doesn't work.

I also logged in to https://www.vodafone.nl/my and it works, but when I go to https://www.vodafone.nl/my/service I get the message "We konden je gegevens niet ophalen. Wil je het later nog eens proberen?" under "Mijn Bestellingen".

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Thankyou for your private message @levilss. When I check your My Vodafone account it's an empty account. It is merged to your former prepaid subscription. That's the reason why you don't see any details about your current subscription (Start M). 

I just unmerged your My Vodafone account of Mijn Ziggo. You still can login with these credentials for Mijn Ziggo. For My Vodafone you now can register again with a new e-mailaddress (two seperate accounts) or you can extend this account with the Vodafone details. Then the correct subscription will be linked. For extending your Mijn Ziggo account with Vodafone you can follow these steps:

Go to Mijn Ziggo

Go to ''Gegevens''

Scroll down until you see 'Inloggegevens Mijn Ziggo' 

Go to 'Ga naar Mijn account' and click ''account uitbreiden (exptend account)''. Follow the required steps and your account will be extended with your Vodafone details.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @levilss
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I would love to help you with this matter. Can you please send me a private message with the following information?
Name: 
Address:
Birth of date:
Last 4 digits IBAN bank account:
Username My Vodafone: 

With this information I can check your My Vodafone details. You can send me a private message if you go to your Community inbox, write a message and choose me as recipient.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Thankyou for your private message @levilss. When I check your My Vodafone account it's an empty account. It is merged to your former prepaid subscription. That's the reason why you don't see any details about your current subscription (Start M). 

I just unmerged your My Vodafone account of Mijn Ziggo. You still can login with these credentials for Mijn Ziggo. For My Vodafone you now can register again with a new e-mailaddress (two seperate accounts) or you can extend this account with the Vodafone details. Then the correct subscription will be linked. For extending your Mijn Ziggo account with Vodafone you can follow these steps:

Go to Mijn Ziggo

Go to ''Gegevens''

Scroll down until you see 'Inloggegevens Mijn Ziggo' 

Go to 'Ga naar Mijn account' and click ''account uitbreiden (exptend account)''. Follow the required steps and your account will be extended with your Vodafone details.

levilss
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

All good now, thank you Cecilia 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic