Vraag
Reacties
Rennyreyes

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Apple music charge

On my invoice I have a monthly charge of 9.99 euros for Apple Music for over a year now, even though I have never subscribed for Apple Music. How can I get this fixed

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Apple can only end up on your account with your permission. Apple can be activated and stopped at https://offers.vodafone.com/nl. This is something you have activated. This link is also shared in a text message or through My Vodafone. 

Unfortunately I can't help you with the costs because you have agreed to activate Apple Music

Bekijk in context

8 Reacties 8
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hoi @Rennereyes, welcome to the Vodafone community. Strange to read that you have never activated Apple. Apple can only end up on your account with your permission. Apple can be activated and stopped at https://offers.vodafone.com/nl
Will you let us know if you have succeeded with the discontinuation of Apple?

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Rennyreyes 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

You probably once requested, or just got, 3 months of free Apple Music, and you never stopped it. The best thing you can do is to log in, via your mobile and via your mobile data (not via WiFi), in the entertainment menu of Vodafone. You can switch your Apple Music subscription on and off via Vodafone on Vodafone offers. (Do this via your mobile and not via your computer!)

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

That's nice, we were reporting the same thing

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Funny that we're posting a message at the same time @Energyboy. Good addition of the 3 months free! I hadn't actually named this one.

Rennyreyes
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

The thing is that I called Vodafone by phone and they said they cannot do anything because this is related to Apple. I call Apple and they say they do not have anything registered with my number, that I have never had Apple Music, and they have never charged me. I did not have Apple Music trial, nor have ever used Apple Music. I have been charged for this 9.99 monthly over a year now, and no one seems to know why or how, and meanwhile I am paying for it.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

If Apple Music is on the account, then it was requested via the link above. Through this link we offer content such as Apple Music, among others.

You cannot order something through Apple and bill us for it. It doesn't work that way.

Unfortunately, I am unable to say why the colleague passed on incorrect information. My apologies. You can cancel Apple using the link above.

Rennyreyes
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for your reply. I can cancel it, but what about the year of this that I have been paying. Any suggestions?

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Apple can only end up on your account with your permission. Apple can be activated and stopped at https://offers.vodafone.com/nl. This is something you have activated. This link is also shared in a text message or through My Vodafone. 

Unfortunately I can't help you with the costs because you have agreed to activate Apple Music

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic