Vraag
Reacties
meir

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

use my cellphone in Hungry just as I do in the Netherlands

can I use my cellphone in Hungry just as I do in the Netherlands?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11839Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @meir 
Welcome to the Customer Helping Customer Community of Vodafone.

Hungary is in zone 1 and that is the EU zone. This means that you can use your subscription there just as you would in the Netherlands.

Just pay attention to Fair Use Policy! If you have a Start and Red subscription, you can also use all data in your bundle in the EU. You can also use the double data that you receive if you have internet from Ziggo in the EU. Do you have Red Together, Each Red Together or Red Together Extra subscription can use up to 40 GB in the EU. And a Red Unlimited subscription has an unlimited data bundle in the Netherlands and your data bundle is not doubled if you are a Ziggo customer. You can use 40 GB per month in the EU. For more information about Fair Use Policy, see here!

If you are abroad and you want to use more data than you have in your bundle, take a BloX Extra Data EU. And also make sure you have Blox Limited Internet turned on. Is your data bundle exhausted and would you prefer no additional costs? With BloX Limited Internet you avoid those extra costs. The BloX lowers your internet speed in the Netherlands and the EU so that you have free internet. More information about current rates can be found here.

A short question and a long answer. But then you are fully informed. Have fun and have a great time in Hungary. This text has been translated by Goole Translate.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11839Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @meir 
Welcome to the Customer Helping Customer Community of Vodafone.

Hungary is in zone 1 and that is the EU zone. This means that you can use your subscription there just as you would in the Netherlands.

Just pay attention to Fair Use Policy! If you have a Start and Red subscription, you can also use all data in your bundle in the EU. You can also use the double data that you receive if you have internet from Ziggo in the EU. Do you have Red Together, Each Red Together or Red Together Extra subscription can use up to 40 GB in the EU. And a Red Unlimited subscription has an unlimited data bundle in the Netherlands and your data bundle is not doubled if you are a Ziggo customer. You can use 40 GB per month in the EU. For more information about Fair Use Policy, see here!

If you are abroad and you want to use more data than you have in your bundle, take a BloX Extra Data EU. And also make sure you have Blox Limited Internet turned on. Is your data bundle exhausted and would you prefer no additional costs? With BloX Limited Internet you avoid those extra costs. The BloX lowers your internet speed in the Netherlands and the EU so that you have free internet. More information about current rates can be found here.

A short question and a long answer. But then you are fully informed. Have fun and have a great time in Hungary. This text has been translated by Goole Translate.

meir
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic