Reacties
OlegM

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Can't return prepaid eSIM

Hey there!

Some time ago I needed an eSIM so I ordered a prepaid one from the Vodafone website. After paying ( order number  FW1800447033 ) I got the email that the eSIM would be sent out via PostNL which was a pity because I expected it to be emailed (that's the idea of ​​eSIM, right?). I needed it to be available immediately, so I just decided to cancel my order. Since then I've been trying to return my money.

First I tried to cancel the order via customer service, but nobody could find it in their database. They said they don't have access to online orders or I probably ordered it from the partner's website which is not the case. They suggested that I send them all of the numbers and screenshots via chat.

Then I contacted them via chat in a mobile app, but they couldn't find my order either.

Then I got the eSIM by post and called customer service again asking for help. They suggested that I bring it to an offline shop which I did. In there, I asked them to take the eSIM and return the money. They took the eSIM and gave me a service receipt (number 18353078 ). They said the money would be credited back to my bank account.

More than a month has passed, but I still haven't got this money credited back to my bank account, so I texted customer service again via chat asking for help, but they suggested that I go back to the offline shop and ask for help there. Since the shop was not in my city but in a different one where I travel occasionally, I don't want to spend another hour traveling just to ask a simple question.

That's nonsense I need to spend so much of my and the service agents' time on such a simple thing. The cost of this eSIM was 15 euros, but I believe all of these phone calls and chats already wasted 3 hours of your customer service which is way more expensive.

Can someone find my order or return order by the numbers I've provided and check why I didn't get the money back?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3138Posts
  • 926Oplossingen
  • 1059Likes

Thankyou for sending @OlegM. In this case I needed to be a little bit creative, because I can't process the automatic refund to your bankaccount. You mentioned that you got also a subscription of Vodafone, so I made a credit of € 15 on this account. You see the credit invoice in My Vodafone and the amount will be reduced on your next invoice. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3138Posts
  • 926Oplossingen
  • 1059Likes

Hi @OlegM, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that you are still waiting for your refund of the prepaid eSIM á € 15. I understand that you cancelled your order by bringing the eSIM to one of our shops. Normally you get the refund within 2 weeks when the cancellation has been processed correctly. When I check the order of the eSIM the cancellation isn't been processed correctly.  I would love to help you with this matter. You mentioned that you get a service receipt. Can you please send me a photo of this? 🙂

OlegM
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hey @Cecilia thanks for stepping in! I've sent you the photo in DM

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3138Posts
  • 926Oplossingen
  • 1059Likes

Thankyou for sending @OlegM. In this case I needed to be a little bit creative, because I can't process the automatic refund to your bankaccount. You mentioned that you got also a subscription of Vodafone, so I made a credit of € 15 on this account. You see the credit invoice in My Vodafone and the amount will be reduced on your next invoice. 

OlegM
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks @Cecilia. I see it credited to my account. My issue got resolved then, thanks for assisting!

Hopefully, you can look at my scenario and see how it might be improved, because until I wrote a message here, I felt dissatisfied about such disconnected processes. It looked like I was the first person ever who wanted to cancel the online order, so nobody knew how to help me.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic