Vraag
Reageer en help mee
cautu500

Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Delivery update Iphone 15PM

Hello everyone, posting the first time to see if anyone has been in a similar situation. I renewed my subscription and placed an order for an Iphone 15PM 256GB in Blue last week on 24th October (delivery time 1-2 weeks so I know it may be early still). On Thursday 26th, I received an SMS saying that delivery is planned for end of this week, but I have not received any T&T yet.

Has anyone been in this situation and not received a "new" approximation for delivery? If so, when did you actually get your device? Customer support said they do not have any information whatsoever...even if the SMS said it should be delivered by the end of the week. 

Thank you in advance!

6 Reacties 6
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @cautu500, welcome here!

I just checked your order. It's still a ''back order'' which is waiting on delivery of your new iPhone. According to this page you should receive your phone before 14 November. So it's quite strange that you already received this SMS. At this moment there is no Track & Trace yet. When this back order is been processed you will receive a Track&Trace by e-mail for the shipment. I'm so sorry but you need to wait a little bit longer. 

cautu500
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Dear Cecilia,

Thank you for the quick reply! I understand my order is still a back-order for now. However, why do you say it should be delivered by 14th Nov? The delivery time for Blue color was 1-2 weeks on 24th Oct and stayed the same for the update on 31st Oct. Could this be since I ordered on the update delivery date and before it was updated it was 2-3 weeks instead of 1-2? Thank you!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @cautu500 
The delivery time shown is calculated from the date of the last update of this page, in this case 31 October. According to the information on this page the delivery should to take place before 14 November. 

I also saw another customer who received this SMS. I collected the information of you both and passed on this feedback, because I can imagine that more customers received this SMS and will be disapointed when delivery takes longer.

cautu500
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I understand the delivery time page, I was confused since my order was placed on 24th October and it said 1-2 weeks it should have been delivered by November 7th the latest. I am just guessing it may be one week delay at most and I will hope it will be delivered some time next week! 

Thank you for your help!

cautu500
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Dear @Cecilia,

I see the delivery page was updated today.  Now for my device ordered after 20th October (my order is 24th) it says again 1-2 weeks. Does that mean now there can be an extra 2 weeks time? When I ordered it 2 weeks ago it already said 1-2 weeks so I am not sure how this system works…it just keeps going and going with every update if the update is not smaller than the previous…?

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @cautu500 
I see your new phone has been delivered. Enjoy it! 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic