Vraag
Reacties
Isabelaa

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Cannot add mobile number on My Vodafone app

Hi @Cecilia! I'm trying to register my phone number on My Vodafone app and although I'm already using this number and can see it when I access my account in the browser, when I insert the number in the app it says that it's not a valid Vodafone number.

Could you please help me?

Browser:

Accessing on the mobile app. The message says "The number is not valid":

  

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Maybe a strange question, but in the screenshot you wanted to add your mobile phone number. However, this is the same number as the mobile number for which this My Vodafone is registered. Why do you want to add the same number? 

Edit: I just see you latest message. It's also important to download the Dutch version 🙂 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Isabelaa 

I just edited your screenshot because you don't want to share your mobile phone number on the world wide web. Please be carefull with the information you post online. You already have a My Vodafone account. You can login with these credentials in the My Vodafone app. Then you will see everything according to your subscription for you mobile phone number. 

In the other screenshot (which I have deleted because of your privacy) you want to edit the same mobile phone number? However, this number isn't correct because yous started the number with 6 (instead of 06 or +316). 

Isabelaa
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you for editing my information. 

I tried to start the number with 06 but the amount of characters I can add are limited, when I start with 06 I can't put the last number.

Isabelaa
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

@Cecilia, I just realized that there are different apps for different countries. I believe this changes the mobile quantity of characters. I'm going to download the Netherlands version and check.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Maybe a strange question, but in the screenshot you wanted to add your mobile phone number. However, this is the same number as the mobile number for which this My Vodafone is registered. Why do you want to add the same number? 

Edit: I just see you latest message. It's also important to download the Dutch version 🙂 

Isabelaa
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

It worked with the Dutch version of the app. Thank you 😊

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic