Ariana523

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

When do I receive my order?

Good afternoon! My question relates to an order I placed on Saturday evening. I am a new customer so I opted for a new subscription and an iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium. I received the order confirmation later, but I still have not received the contract. Further, the moment I try to access the link to the status of the order, the website is not working and seems to have an error. What should I expect, has my order been registered in the system and I will receive it within the term of 2-3 weeks as it is mentioned on the website or maybe there is something wrong with my order?? Thank you in advance!

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11841Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @Ariana523 
Welcome to Vodafone's Customer Help Customer Community.

How nice to read that you have taken out a subscription with Vodafone, but it is annoying that things are not going exactly as you wanted. It is also not convenient that the link in the email does not work properly, someone from Vodafone can pass this on to the correct department and they can take a look at it. But then my advice about your application, call the Status Order department. They can adjust and/or view the order in question. You can reach them on 0800-0560. Unfortunately, this cannot be arranged for you through the Community.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic