omerben

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Vodafone app problem: 'something is broken!'

Hello, I have installed the My Vodafone app but I am not able to log in even though I tried many times. I deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, tried in different networks but all didn't seem to work.

It does take me to the log in website which I correctly enter my password, then I get this error every time

IMG_4537.png

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3157Posts
  • 934Oplossingen
  • 1062Likes

Thankyou for this information @omerben. We now have checked all the basics. Unfortunately I can't fix this issue for you, so because of that I created a case to our technical department (case 13297914). You receive an update when the case is been processed.

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3157Posts
  • 934Oplossingen
  • 1062Likes

Hi @omerben, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that you experience issues with My Vodafone. I understand that you get this error in the My Vodafone App. I'm curious if you also get an error when you try to login on the browser? If you also get an error there, please let me know which one. If you can login in My Vodafone in the browser, can you also check what's happening when you use the My Vodafone App on another device? 

omerben
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello again, I have no problem logging into the browser, unfortunately I have no way to access the app on another device. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and tried many things but the problem is not solved.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3157Posts
  • 934Oplossingen
  • 1062Likes

Thankyou for checking @omerben! Just to be sure, your phone has the latest software? If not, please update the software. If this isn't the solution can you provide me the brand/type device and which software is installed?

omerben
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I have the latest software installed on my phone. I'm using an iPhone 13 and the software is ios 17.3.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3157Posts
  • 934Oplossingen
  • 1062Likes

Thankyou for this information @omerben. We now have checked all the basics. Unfortunately I can't fix this issue for you, so because of that I created a case to our technical department (case 13297914). You receive an update when the case is been processed.

omerben
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Problem solved, thank you

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic