Rico80

Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Subscription transfer (Red Together)

Good morning,  

I have made a subscription transfer request in more that one occasion...I made it online because the website has this possibility. When I contact to have information on my request nobody is able to answer and I am transferred to different departments that ask the same questions but cannot solve my issue. Last time I was on the phone for 54 minutes and talked to 4 different "departments". Nobody seems to know what I am talking about and they all tell me to go to a store. The last person I spoke with told me simply to remove the number from my account, not a very professional approach but I guess it works, if the other person didn't need the phone for work.

My requests are 12429518 and 12798681 (there is at least one more but we cannot find it, we've been doing this since September!). Can you please tell me what document is missing so we can split the contracts?

Kind regards

Ricardo Conceicao

4 Reacties 4
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3046Posts
  • 897Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Rico80, welcome here!

I'm sorry to read that it's been quite difficult to do a subscription transfer for one of the Red Together numbers. I asked internally to check what went wrong with your request. In the last request your own identification was missing. It's important that both parties add their identification and a copy of the bankaccount. They also gave the advice that the best thing to do is to drop by the store together with these documents so it can be processed directly. 

Rico80
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Good morning Cecilia, 

Thank you for the quick reply. I made a new request (12899558) and attached the 3 documents I am sharing on this post (bank statement, and the copy of our passports. I understand that the best thing to do is going to a store, unfortunately for personal reasons it's a option that will be used only if anything else fails. If the page gives me the opportunity to do it from home why not use it? Will wait and see how this goes.

Kind regards

**Moderator: documenten verwijderd i.v.m. privacy**

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11843Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

⚠️ LET OP: Plaats nooit privégegevens in uw bericht. Dit is een openbare community en voor iedereen op het internet leesbaar! Uw privé gegevens kunt u binnen 1 uur, na plaatsen van uw bericht, zelf verwijderen. Lukt dit niet dan zal iemand van Vodafone u helpen. Ik heb uw topic onder de aandacht gebracht bij een Vodafone-moderator. 

Rico80
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Apologies, new request is 12899558!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic