ExNihilio

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Prepaid Simcard activated before I bought it

On 28 September, I bought a prepaid SIM card with 10 GB of data. Today, 17 October all my mobile data is expired and I can't use my mobile data. I talked with customer service using online chat and it turns out that my prepaid is expired because a call was made with my number on 17 September which I couldn't do because I acquired the SIM on 28 September. Please explain to me how this happened and/or reactivate my SIM and return my remaining mobile data back.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3119Posts
  • 917Oplossingen
  • 1052Likes

Hi @ExNihilio, welcome here. 

What a strange situation! I see that the simcard is active since 17 September, however you made your first call with it on 28 September.

I don't have an explanation for you, because I don't have seen this before. However, it's absolutely not your fault so I added 10GB data again for you 🙂 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3119Posts
  • 917Oplossingen
  • 1052Likes

Hi @ExNihilio, welcome here. 

What a strange situation! I see that the simcard is active since 17 September, however you made your first call with it on 28 September.

I don't have an explanation for you, because I don't have seen this before. However, it's absolutely not your fault so I added 10GB data again for you 🙂 

ExNihilio
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia,

Thank you so much for your help, I see the SIM is reactivated and I can use my mobile data.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic