kaerber

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Order stuck at "We need more information" state

Hi, I've made an order #451070801 a week ago. Since then it is stuck in the "We hebben meer gegevens nodig. In je inbox vind je een e-mail met meer informatie" state. But I didn't receive any emails requesting additional information. I can't start the chat from the link in the order email, and support bot is not helpful at all.

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11841Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @kaerber 

Oh dear, something isn't right there. Strange that you have not received an email and even stranger is that the link in the order email does not work. You can also ask your question via the normal chat link (ask the chatbot directly for an employee), see this. Or you can call 0800-0560. The customer service will be happy to assist you and assist you further.

If that doesn't work, walk past a Vodafone store.

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

I've just had a chat with the customer representative, well, it was quite bad. After waiting for 20 minutes to get transferred to order status chat, I got asked questions and then the chat ended instantly, without me having a chance to answer them.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 11.17.04.png

This questions were asked when I made an order, but sure, no problem, I can answer them again, only how, if the chat is ended, and does not allow me to continue?

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic