Nirmay

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

OneNumber is unfortunately not bookable

Hello, 

I have been trying to activate OneNumber on my Apple Watch Ultra 2 for a few weeks now, however I have had no success.

I tried contacting support, but they seem to be passing me to a different department each time. 

The Apple Watch (10.2) and iPhone (17.2.1) are both on the latest versions. I also tried contacting Apple and they mentioned that it is definitely a carrier issue.

I primarily bought the Apple Watch for its cellular capabilities, and would really appreciate if someone could help me resolve the issue.

I am following the right steps as mentioned on the OneNumber page. After I login and give the verification code, I get the following error message:

“Oeps, er is iets misgegaan

OneNumber is unfortunately not bookable. The reason for this is that you cannot combine OneNumber with an other service you already booked.

Contact our customer care team to find a solution.”

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Nirmay, goodmorning!

I'm sorry to read that you can't activate OneNumber and you get the error 'OneNumber is unfortunately not bookable'. I see you already had contact and a case to our technician department has been created. However, I know a little trick which solves this error in some cases. I just did this for your account. 

Can you please restart your phone and Apple Watch, check if your software is up to date on both devices and try to activate OneNumber again. I hope this trick is also the solution for you. If not, we need to wait for the case. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Nirmay, goodmorning!

I'm sorry to read that you can't activate OneNumber and you get the error 'OneNumber is unfortunately not bookable'. I see you already had contact and a case to our technician department has been created. However, I know a little trick which solves this error in some cases. I just did this for your account. 

Can you please restart your phone and Apple Watch, check if your software is up to date on both devices and try to activate OneNumber again. I hope this trick is also the solution for you. If not, we need to wait for the case. 

Nirmay
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Worked like a charm. Can you please teach this trick to your colleagues?! Thanks Celia!

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11841Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Kijk, daarom ben ik zo blij met Cecilia. Heb me nog niet volledig gestort op OneNumber maar Cecilia weet er wel heel veel van. Net zoals het trucje, wat goed zeg! Het zal wel iets zijn wat je achter de schermen hebt moeten doen, maar het heeft geholpen. Wie weet kan je er nog veel meer mensen blij mee maken 🙂

En ja, het meest belangrijkste is de laatste juiste update van Apple en GEEN Beta iOS installeren. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

You are welcome @Nirmay. Thankyou for your reply and i'm happy to read this trick also worked like a charm for you!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic