Ian2

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

One off charge - one month after switching to prepaid

Why am I being charged for a bundle/BloX in February, when my account was paid off in January ???

On January 3 I switched from my (almost 20year) contract to prepaid at the shop in Capelle.

I was told all was good with switching from my contract.

I was sold a new sim and my number transferred overnight.

I got a Factuur for January for 2.58 - which was automatically paid.

Now I receive a February Factuur for a one off payment - for more than my monthly contract !  The only explanation I can find is that it is either a BloX or a bundle.

Why am I being charged for a bundle/BloX in February, when my account was paid off in January ???

Klantnummer ***

January 2024
Total te betalen 2,58 Factuurnummer **

Februari 2024
Eenmalige Kosten 39,94
Totaal te betalen 39,94 Factuurnummer ***
Verbruikskosten t/m 03-01-2024 0,00

Explanation - Hier zie je kosten die wij maar 1 keer in rekening brengen, zoals een eenmalige BloX of bundel.

**Personal information removed by moderator**

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3090Posts
  • 911Oplossingen
  • 1045Likes

Hi @Ian2 , goodmorning and welcome!

I can imagine that you want to know what costs have been charged on these invoices. I checked both invoices for you. The invoice of € 2,58 is for the costs of your subscription from 1 January till 3 January. 

On the last invoice of €39,94 isn't a bundle or BloX charged, but the remaining costs of your subscription till the end of your binding period. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3090Posts
  • 911Oplossingen
  • 1045Likes

Hi @Ian2 , goodmorning and welcome!

I can imagine that you want to know what costs have been charged on these invoices. I checked both invoices for you. The invoice of € 2,58 is for the costs of your subscription from 1 January till 3 January. 

On the last invoice of €39,94 isn't a bundle or BloX charged, but the remaining costs of your subscription till the end of your binding period. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic