kevinkriztiawan

Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Not registered at vodafone network

Hi there im start moving from lycamobile prepaid to Vodafone subscription red together.

I asking for number probability and its accepted on 19 october.

But until 23 october my number is not ported. 

After i contact the costumer service they say "the number is possible to ported from 19 october but they forgot to put the date when it will ported" so they put it to ported on 23 october at 12.00.

Finally at 12.00 i got SMS its says "Welkom bij Vodafone. Met dit nummer zit je nu op ons netwerk. Leuk dat je er bent! Met een My Vodafone account heb je inzicht in je tegoed en kun je zelf instellingen wijzigen. Ga aan de slag op www.vodafone.nl/my"

But until now i still not registered on vodafone network and my old sim card is still working.

I contact the costumer service again and they say "Because the SIM card number is not known in our

porting system, the number has also become inactive" and they ask my sim card number (which i can found in the back of simcard).

And then they said they have pushed it through the system and ask me to wait until i dont have signal from my old provider.

But until now there no difference, my new vodafone sim card is not registered at network and its say emergency only.

I hope i can get help in this forum, and sorry for my bad english.

Regards 

7 Reacties 7
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3039Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @kevinkriztiawan, welcome here!

I can imagine that you want to know when your number will be ported to Vodafone. The porting of your number has not been processed, even though the porting date has passed. The cause of this is that the SIM card number is not linked correctly. A case has been created to resolve this. This case will be processed within 5 working days.

kevinkriztiawan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you Cecilia, i will wait and give you and update

kevinkriztiawan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia, its been 5 working days, and i still dont have vodafone network. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3039Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @kevinkriztiawan 
I'm sorry. The case is still open. I hope it's being processed soon. I will check the case regularly for you and will give you an update when it's been processed. 

kevinkriztiawan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you Cecilia, i hope its finished soon, because i need it asap.

kevinkriztiawan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia, how was the progress? I have waiting almost 2 week for this. If its not possible to solve i want to canceled my subscription. Its taking to much time to wait

thank you

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3039Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @kevinkriztiawan 
The case is still pending. Like mentioned before the simcard number is not linked correctly in the order of the numberporting. Normally this will be processed within a few days, however in this case the order is stuck. This needs to be fixed before the simcard number can be linked correctly in the order of the numberporting. Because of this it takes longer to process. I'm so sorry. I can't speed this up for you 😞 

I also don't have a timeframe in which this will be resolved. If you want to cancel your order because of this, please call 0800-0560. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic