zesilveira07

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Money return itself

I bought a new phone paying monthly, received the confirmation and paid the value in front, but now realise that the money just get into my account back again. I see on the app that the status is unknown so I 

Want to know what’s wrong

3 Reacties 3
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3085Posts
  • 908Oplossingen
  • 1041Likes

Hi @zesilveira07, welcome here!

I can imagine that you want to know what went wrong with your order. When I check your account the first order on 27 October has been cancelled. Yesterday 2 new orders has been placed and the first one is also cancelled. The last order isn't been cancelled, but isn't been processed. Please call our department 'Status Order' for more information about this. They can also make changes to the current order so it will be processed correctly. You can reach them on 0800-0560

zesilveira07
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Is there a way to have the support in English ?  I mean when I call Is everything in Dutch I can’t understand 

zesilveira07
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ok so after 2 and half hours talking with your colleagues and always letting me on hold and after that hang out the call in my face and then need to call again, explain again and just turn off my call after talked with 5 different people still have no answer. For sure will cancel my contract, still got my self respect and will change for t mobile that is cheaper than ur services . 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic