Lucinda B2307

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Geen mobiel Internet diensten

In the UK I have no mobile internet even though I have an abroad outside the eu bundle of 30MB which shows it is activated but unused. Why do I have no internet service? 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Lucinda B2307
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you can't use your mobile data in the UK. Like @Energieboy mentioned before is using your data in the UK included in your subscription. I understand that you don't experience issues with calling and texting by SMS, but only by using mobile data. In most cases this has to do with the APN settings. Please check if these are correct. 

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Lucinda B2307 
I don't know why you took a bundle for outside the EU because the UK just falls under the normal EU data bundles, like at home in the Netherlands. What have you already tried and do you have a subscription in the Netherlands?

If it doesn't work, please contact customer service.

Lucinda B2307
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Idid not take a bundle, it shows that internet abroad is included in my abonnement. It is unused; I have data roaing switched on and I have unused MB. But it is not connected. I can call and sms butno internet. Very annoying. Irestarted the phone 3 times. Nothing.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Lucinda B2307
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you can't use your mobile data in the UK. Like @Energieboy mentioned before is using your data in the UK included in your subscription. I understand that you don't experience issues with calling and texting by SMS, but only by using mobile data. In most cases this has to do with the APN settings. Please check if these are correct. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic