kaerber

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Failure to join Vodafone & Ziggo accounts

I am a Ziggo customer, and recently got a subscription from Vodafone. I am not able to login into Vodafone with my Ziggo account, I can't register a new account with the same email (**), and I get an error and "try later" message when I try to merge Vodafone & Ziggo accounts. Can you help me please?

**E-mail removed by moderator**

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3036Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @kaerber, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. With your gmail account you have registrered for My Vodafone. Like you already experienced it is not possible to register for My Vodafone with the same e-mailaddress. This will set an error. When you login to Mijn Ziggo you can choose to extend or merge your account with My Vodafone. In this case there is no My Vodafone account so you will get an error if you choose to merge them. In this case you need to choose to extend your account, see below: 

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11842Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3102Likes

Hi @kaerber 
Someone from Vodafone needs to help you with this problem. Just be patient and @Cecilia will come and help you. Put your data in your personal information, because the data is hidden there and only visible to Vodafone employees. So please do not post private information here in the community, anyone can read it (now also your email address, Cecilia will remove it for you).

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3036Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @kaerber, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. With your gmail account you have registrered for My Vodafone. Like you already experienced it is not possible to register for My Vodafone with the same e-mailaddress. This will set an error. When you login to Mijn Ziggo you can choose to extend or merge your account with My Vodafone. In this case there is no My Vodafone account so you will get an error if you choose to merge them. In this case you need to choose to extend your account, see below: 

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11842Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3102Likes

I didn't know that either.
I wonder if it works 🙂

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

It did work, though I only see login options, nothing about the subscription itself. And I still can't log in with this account into the My Vodafone app

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3036Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

I see that My Vodafone is active and has been merged with My Vodafone. You can login with this credentials. Then you choose: 

When I check your My Vodafone account I see the details of your subscription, invoices etc. Sometimes it can take a few minutes after the account has been made. 

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Yes, now it is working, thank you!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3036Posts
  • 896Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Amazing @kaerber! Have a good weekend! 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic