Eva3

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Discount for Ziggo clients needs to be removed

Hi everyone, 

On my Start M subscription  I receive a discount of 2,49 euros for also being client of ziggo (

Extra korting (omdat je ook Ziggo klant bent)). 

Recently, I terminated my ziggo subscription, but I still receive the discount on my vodafone subscription.  My question is: Won't ziggo tell vodafone that I shouldn't receive the discount anymore? I already called the vodafone call center, but the person didn't understand English very well, and I am not good in dutch yet... 
Thank you for your help! 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3119Posts
  • 917Oplossingen
  • 1052Likes

Hi @Eva3, welcome here!

The benefits will be removed automatically. Once in a while the system will check if there's still a Vodafone and Ziggo subscription on the same address. When I check your personal information I see that the benefits are just removed. You won't receive this discount (extra korting omdat je ook Ziggo klant bent) on your next invoice anymore. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3119Posts
  • 917Oplossingen
  • 1052Likes

Hi @Eva3, welcome here!

The benefits will be removed automatically. Once in a while the system will check if there's still a Vodafone and Ziggo subscription on the same address. When I check your personal information I see that the benefits are just removed. You won't receive this discount (extra korting omdat je ook Ziggo klant bent) on your next invoice anymore. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic