jea1301

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Data not working in EU

Hi, few days ago I was in Netherlands and bought my number that has coverage for EU too. Currently I'm in Belgium and it's not working. My 10GB bundle is active but there's no way to have data here. How to fix this?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @jea1301 
Welcome to the Customer Helping Customer Community of Vodafone.

Do you have your roaming enabled on your phone (in your device settings)? For more foreign settings, such as APN setting, see this page: https://community.vodafone.nl/t5/Tips-van-Vodafone/Instellingen-mobiele-data-in-het-buitenland-roami...

If the above is not the problem, please switch off your device and then switch it on again. If this does not work, you can always try to put your device in airplane mode and then back again, and if that does not work, you can try to switch providers manually. If this is no longer possible, please contact Vodafone customer service. This can be done via the internet by starting a chat or by calling Vodafone (+31 654500100).

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @jea1301 
Welcome to the Customer Helping Customer Community of Vodafone.

Do you have your roaming enabled on your phone (in your device settings)? For more foreign settings, such as APN setting, see this page: https://community.vodafone.nl/t5/Tips-van-Vodafone/Instellingen-mobiele-data-in-het-buitenland-roami...

If the above is not the problem, please switch off your device and then switch it on again. If this does not work, you can always try to put your device in airplane mode and then back again, and if that does not work, you can try to switch providers manually. If this is no longer possible, please contact Vodafone customer service. This can be done via the internet by starting a chat or by calling Vodafone (+31 654500100).

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic