priyanka.swain

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Billing error - charged a huge amount for nothing

Dear Vodafone NL,

I am writing to you with concern regarding my recent billing statements for March and April 2024.

Mobile number: 06**
Client numbers: **
Bill numbers: 315306069865 & 315314461679

Upon reviewing my invoices for these months, I was shocked to discover significant discrepancies in the charged amounts. To my surprise, I found myself billed Euro 270.40 and Euro 224.44, respectively, for services rendered during this period. These charges greatly exceeded the expected subscription costs of only 49 Euro per month.

Upon closer examination, I realized that a substantial portion of these fees was attributed to international roaming usage during my travels to India. However, I must clarify that during my time in India, I solely relied on a local SIM card of India and Wi-Fi networks for my communication needs, rendering the usage of my Vodafone NL services unnecessary.

As a loyal customer, I have always appreciated the reliability and quality of your services. However, this recent billing discrepancy has left me feeling disappointed and frustrated. Not only were the charges exorbitant, but they were also entirely unjustified given my usage patterns during the period in question.

In light of these circumstances, I kindly request that you rectify this error by issuing a refund for the incorrect charges in the upcoming adjustment bills. As a customer who values ​​transparency and fairness in all business transactions, I trust that Vodafone NL will take the necessary steps to address this issue promptly and restore my faith in your company.

Failure to resolve this matter satisfactorily may regrettably lead me to reconsider my continued subscription with Vodafone NL. It pains me to even consider such a course of action, but I cannot justify incurring such high and wrongful costs for services I did not utilize.

For your reference, my mobile number is 06**, and my client numbers associated with the erroneous bills are **

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I sincerely hope for a swift resolution and look forward to continuing our positive relationship as valued customers of Vodafone NL.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. PPS Swain

*Personal details removed by moderator*

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11912Posts
  • 3493Oplossingen
  • 3116Likes

Hello,
I don't work for Vodafone, so someone from Vodafone will help you further. If this concerns a business subscription, I would like to ask you to contact business customer service. This is a place for private customers, not for business.

Just for information:
I understand that you used a different SIM card abroad. But your Vodafone SIM card was still in your device and was probably active, even though you did not use it?! If so, it is of course possible that your device has still used your Vodafone data in the background. I don't know of course, but that could be possible. Vodafone has the option to enable Blox Limited Internet (private customers), so that you do not incur high costs. In addition, it is also possible to purchase a Blox All in 1 World (XL) (private customers) for countries outside the EU.

But this is just extra information. If your subscription is business, please contact business customer service. If your subscription is private, someone will help you here.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3138Posts
  • 926Oplossingen
  • 1059Likes

Hi @priyanka.swain 

First of all. I hope you had a great trip to India. I can imagine that you were shocked by these costs on your invoice. There has been charged costs for data outside of the EU and multiple Alles-in-1 Wereldbundels. I discussed the situation with one of my colleagues. We can see that almost 300 MB is been used in February and 520 MB in March. We can also see that the notification texts about these costs outside your bundle has been send. I'm very sorry, but these costs have been charged correctly and I can't make a credit for this.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic