Vraag
Reacties
korso

Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Poco F2 - MIUI 13.0.2 - No VoLTE or VoWIFI in vodafone sim card

Dear Vodafone people, apologies for writing in English.

Since a few weeks (not sure when), the options of VoLTE and VoWIFI dissapeared from my vodafone SIM, but work fine on my other SIM. If I change the sims from slot doesn't make a difference, the Vodafone SIM still doesn't show vowifi and volte. This is critical for me since I have very bad coverage at home and I can't use the phone without vowifi. Is something that happens to other users? Thank you!

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @korso. Welcome!

Unfortunately, i see your device issn't in the list of compatible devices for using VoLTE with Vodafone. You can find all the requirements in this topic. The PDF in the topic shows the list of compatible devices. 

Bekijk in context

korso
topicstarter
Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Thanks @Lycke , the strange thing is that it was working a few weeks back, that's I was asking if someone else had the same. I'll check the thread though, thanks!

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @korso. Welcome!

Unfortunately, i see your device issn't in the list of compatible devices for using VoLTE with Vodafone. You can find all the requirements in this topic. The PDF in the topic shows the list of compatible devices. 

korso
topicstarter
Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Thanks @Lycke , the strange thing is that it was working a few weeks back, that's I was asking if someone else had the same. I'll check the thread though, thanks!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic