scw
Ontdekker
  • 3Reacties
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

taal

very difficult to work out how to use my new sim and the website that i think is only in Dutch.

Didn't this used to be available in English too?

2 Geaccepteerde oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Steven
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 10431Reacties
  • 1501Oplossingen
  • 1793Likes

Hi @scw 
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! i can inmagine that reading Dutch is very difficult. There are a few pages in English but the most pages on our website are in Dutch. If we can help you with something, just let us know! I will pass on your feedback internally to have the website completely in English or Spanish. Who knows, it will be adapted in the future!

Bekijk in context

scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Reacties
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks, Steven for passing on. It's funny, years ago (on my first stay in NL)  i was with Vodafone and I'm almost certain the whole website was in English, impressive.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Reacties
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Does anyone know if the Website or App can work in English - or Spanish, French? 

Steven
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 10431Reacties
  • 1501Oplossingen
  • 1793Likes

Hi @scw 
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! i can inmagine that reading Dutch is very difficult. There are a few pages in English but the most pages on our website are in Dutch. If we can help you with something, just let us know! I will pass on your feedback internally to have the website completely in English or Spanish. Who knows, it will be adapted in the future!

Bekijk in context

scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Reacties
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks, Steven for passing on. It's funny, years ago (on my first stay in NL)  i was with Vodafone and I'm almost certain the whole website was in English, impressive.

Bekijk in context

Steven
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 10431Reacties
  • 1501Oplossingen
  • 1793Likes

Unfortunately not. Only a few pages are in English. The whole website has never bin in English @scw.

Uitgelicht topic

Google stopt steeds - foutmelding

Je kan op dit moment problemen ervaren met de Google app op Samsung toestellen. Krijg je constant de foutmelding "Google stopt steeds"? Lees dan snel verder hoe je dit oplost! Ga naar de instellingen ...

Geplaatst in Toestellen