Vraag
Reacties
scw

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

taal

very difficult to work out how to use my new sim and the website that i think is only in Dutch.

Didn't this used to be available in English too?

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @scw 
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! i can inmagine that reading Dutch is very difficult. There are a few pages in English but the most pages on our website are in Dutch. If we can help you with something, just let us know! I will pass on your feedback internally to have the website completely in English or Spanish. Who knows, it will be adapted in the future!

Bekijk in context

scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks, Steven for passing on. It's funny, years ago (on my first stay in NL)  i was with Vodafone and I'm almost certain the whole website was in English, impressive.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Does anyone know if the Website or App can work in English - or Spanish, French? 

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @scw 
Welcome to the community of Vodafone! i can inmagine that reading Dutch is very difficult. There are a few pages in English but the most pages on our website are in Dutch. If we can help you with something, just let us know! I will pass on your feedback internally to have the website completely in English or Spanish. Who knows, it will be adapted in the future!

scw
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks, Steven for passing on. It's funny, years ago (on my first stay in NL)  i was with Vodafone and I'm almost certain the whole website was in English, impressive.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Unfortunately not. Only a few pages are in English. The whole website has never bin in English @scw.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic