Ramsey

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

recipient see local number

SO my issue is when i call a phone number abroad 60% of the time is not available or not reachable, the rest of they can receive a call but they see a local phone number calling them not my Dutch number!!!!! and this is really fishy as most people won't pick up, and i asked my brother to call the number he said a guy picked up and started laughing!!! i don't know what Vodafone is up to but the chat support never helped me they reply after 3 days and they keep saying things unrelated!  Hope someone here explain the issue i am collecting evidence as this is really getting scary!

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi Ramsey, welcome here. 

What a strange issue! I must be honest. I've never heard about this before, so i'm quite curious. If I understand correctly, most of the times you can't call abroad but if the call is being succesfull the recipient see a local phone number instead of your mobile number. It's almost sounds as spoofing. I would advise you to write a complaint and add more information like dates and numbers of the calls (unsuccesfull calls but also the calls where your real number isn't visible) and add some screenshots. 

Ramsey
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello i have ioened a case but after a minth and a half they closed it and pretending the number i call is part of fraud !! I bought the number myself for my mother and many other numbers belongs to friends they did the same bicl , not reachble or spoofed number!!!! Vodafone support does not care here so how can i get someone really to fix this issue!!!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic