Reacties
Reza-Rahman

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

how to activate esim on business portal

Hi, 

I want to activate an e-sim in our business portal. is there any guide on how to do that?

I couldn't find it.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

When you want a eSIM, you can contact the Vodafone costumers service: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/contact 

And you can go to a Vodafone Shop, but you have to need to have your bankpas and ID with you! 

Moderator Steven edit: In this case, the contact person may contact us so that the eSIM can be activated. 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2911Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Reza-Rahman
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

We would love to help you with activating your eSIM. If I understand correctly you are using Vodafone business. Please correct me if i'm wrong. For activating your eSIM you can use the details on your eSIM voucher and the instructions on the inside of the package. You can also find a manual with instructions for your specific type mobile phone on this page. Select the brand of your mobile phone, type mobile phone and choose for ''Installeer eSIM''. 

Need any further assistence? Please call us on 0800 - 0500. 

Reza-Rahman
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for your reply, but how should I order eSim voucher since we only have some physical Sim. 

I have previously worked with eSim on my iPhone, so in terms of instruction on how to use it, all good.

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

When you want a eSIM, you can contact the Vodafone costumers service: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/contact 

And you can go to a Vodafone Shop, but you have to need to have your bankpas and ID with you! 

Moderator Steven edit: In this case, the contact person may contact us so that the eSIM can be activated. 

Reza-Rahman
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks but the problem isthat the chat section on the mentioned URL doesn't work and now I cannot order esim.

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Reza-Rahman. Have you tried this chat button? 

When i try, it opens a chat immediately. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic