Reacties
korso

Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

No VoLTE on Oneplus 9 Pro

Dear Vodafone team,

I acquired a OnePlus 9 Pro phone. I can use wifi calls (vowifi) but there is no volte option in the settings which I find super weird. Does any other user have the same issue?

Uitgelicht
korso
topicstarter
Meedenker
  • 19Reacties
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Additionally and for other OnePlus users out there , it is normal to not see the VoLTE switch in the vodafone sim. Seems to be related to the way Vodafone network handles the volte profiles but it works well regardless.

23 Reacties 23
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

We will keep this thread open @korso. Enjoy your holiday and we keep in touch! 

korso
topicstarter
Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Dear @Cecilia , apologies for the later reply . I went to the vodafone shop like suggested. All is working well. The problem was that if I use 5G I have very bad coverage in my area , which makes using data during volte calls even worse. I switched to 4G for the time being and all is good. Sorry for all the trouble!!

korso
topicstarter
Meedenker
  • 19Posts
  • 2Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Additionally and for other OnePlus users out there , it is normal to not see the VoLTE switch in the vodafone sim. Seems to be related to the way Vodafone network handles the volte profiles but it works well regardless.

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 226Posts
  • 37Oplossingen
  • 90Likes

Great to hear, @korso ! Thanks for clearing that up and giving the additional information. I selected your reply as a solution 👍

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic