omarraissi

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cannot Login to Vodafone app and Website

Unable to login  to Vodafone App and Website! I get "No user roles are available" or "Something is wrong retrieving your data. We are working hard on a solution!". Clearing cache doesn't help! @Cecilia 

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for the details. I immediately got to work for you and deleted the account. Because an empty account was linked to the other 06 number, I also had to delete it. 
Because a Ziggo account is on the same e-mail address, you need to use a different e-mail address for My Vodafone for both numbers. If you link them (through my Ziggo), you can use the G-mail address for both numbers.

Bekijk in context

omarraissi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Never mind, it worked 🙂 thanks a lot

Bekijk in context

13 Reacties 13
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @omarraissi,
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. I would be happy to explain more about the error message you get in My Vodafone. When there is an empty account you will receive this message. Fortunately, this is very easy to solve by deleting the account. This is something we can do for you. Can you send me a private message for verification via here:
- First and last name
- Address and zip code
Date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank account number
- Mobile number and email address you use
As soon as I have the data, I will delete the current account and send an invitation via email that is linked to your mobile number and customer number.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for the details. I immediately got to work for you and deleted the account. Because an empty account was linked to the other 06 number, I also had to delete it. 
Because a Ziggo account is on the same e-mail address, you need to use a different e-mail address for My Vodafone for both numbers. If you link them (through my Ziggo), you can use the G-mail address for both numbers.

omarraissi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for the help. How can I link the number  through my Ziggo? I want to use only 1 email address

omarraissi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Never mind, it worked 🙂 thanks a lot

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

You are welcome 🙂 

Isabelaa

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello @Louis ! I'm facing the same problem, I have the same e-mail registered for Ziggo and Vodafone, but I can't access My Vodafone app. Could you help me, please? 

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Steven is NOT working anymore for Vodafone, @Isabelaa 
Let we ask @Cecilia to help you! Please, next time open yourself a new topic. Thank you

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Isabelaa, welcome here. 

I see that you have registered a new account for My Vodafone, yesterday. You e-mail account is currently only linked to My Vodafone. It's not merged with Mijn Ziggo. There's no Mijn Ziggo account registered at this moment. Did you had contact about this with one of my colleagues? This because of the recent changes. I'm curious if the problem is resolved?

Isabelaa

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia ! I tried creating a Mijn Ziggo account but the system says I already have a My Vodafone account and when I try to merge them a receive an error message. Please see the attached screenshots.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

@Isabelaa You can't register for Mijn Ziggo with the same e-mail address. This will give an error that the e-mail address is already in use. There is no Mijn Ziggo account, so you can't merge them. This is only possible if there are 2 seperate accounts. 

In this case you can do one of these options: 
1. Register for Mijn Ziggo with another e-mail address
2. Login to My Vodafone and choose for ''extend'' your account. This is possible when there is no Mijn Ziggo account. When your extend your account a Mijn Ziggo account will be created and you can login to both platforms with the same details.

Isabelaa

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks @Cecilia , I just created an Mijn Ziggo account with a different e-mail address, but when I try to login to merge the accounts in My Vodafone, it says that something is wrong. I checked the login information several times and I'm sure my email and password are correct. Could you check if there's any problem with my account please?

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Isabelaa 
It's possible that you see this error. Sometimes it takes 24 hours before you can't merge accounts after one of them is registered. Can you please check if you can merge them tomorrow?

Isabelaa

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes, sure. Thank you!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic