rahanaseri

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

simlockvrij

I live in Belgium and I got a phone from one of my friends in Holland,
the phone was with the abonnement of vodafone,and my friend said that after passing 1 year from the time that he bought it(1 August 2014), I can make it simlock free with an unlockcode that i will recieve from vodafone by sending the proof of his purchase .so now i dont have his vodafone number or any phone number in holland, and to make an account in my vodafone i had to insert a phone number.my question is how should i do that ?is it possible by sending an email?
5 Reacties 5
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Hey

Just go to the folliwing link (it is in Dutch) https://www.vodafone.nl/support/toestel/pukcode-en-simlock.shtml
Here you can request the unlockcode for the phone.
rahanaseri
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Steven Thank you so much for your reply
but unfortunately I don't live in Holland so
I don't have any Dutch simcard,and in the procedure that you showed me ,first it requires a Dutch phone number for verification and I only have an Belgian number which it doesn't accept it. is it possible to get the unlockcode with sending an email with a scan of the kassabon, and not going through this procedure or somehow skip the phone number?

Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
You can try to contact our customerservice. www.vodafone.nl/support/contact
They can make a case for you but I believe we need a dutch number.
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
rahanaseri

If your friend bought the phone together with a subscription, the phone is already simlock-free. In that case you don't need to request the unlockcode.
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
Topic gesloten. Er zijn al meerdere topics over het onderwerp simlock/unlock.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic