Pawelmis

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

i lost my telephon

Hhello I made a phone in the park that has a subscription with you, it had a different card

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @Pawelmis 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

If I have to be honest it is a bit vague but I expect that you want to say that you have lost your phone or that it has been stolen and that you now want to have your SIM card blocked?

You can have your SIM card blocked via My Vodafone or call 0800-0094 for a block on your prepaid/subscription.

Do you have a subscription?
You must report theft immediately. Send the official report to us within 10 days. Then you will receive a new sim for free.

Or prepaid?
If your details are registered in My Vodafone, you will receive a new SIM for free.

For a new sim, you can stop by one of Vodafone stores. Do bring your ID. 
Or request a new SIM card via customer service

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @Pawelmis 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

If I have to be honest it is a bit vague but I expect that you want to say that you have lost your phone or that it has been stolen and that you now want to have your SIM card blocked?

You can have your SIM card blocked via My Vodafone or call 0800-0094 for a block on your prepaid/subscription.

Do you have a subscription?
You must report theft immediately. Send the official report to us within 10 days. Then you will receive a new sim for free.

Or prepaid?
If your details are registered in My Vodafone, you will receive a new SIM for free.

For a new sim, you can stop by one of Vodafone stores. Do bring your ID. 
Or request a new SIM card via customer service

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Pawelmis . Welcome to our Community. 

I dont completely get your question, but @Energieboy gave you a lot of information already. Is this what you were looking for, or can we do something else for you? 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic