Stuartsu

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

contract renew

dear vodafone,

Last week Tuesday I talked to vodafone regard to my contract renew. They offer me iPhone 6 black, for 90 something euro plus monthly cost of 57 euro for unlimited calling and SMS. The phone will arrive maximum in 2 weeks, probably will be within one week. I was happy with that and took the offer.
After that phone call, I didn't receive any email regard to my contract renew so I made a phone call today, they tell me they don't know what happened, my contract renew is not be arranged and the phone I have to wait for another 4 weeks. I was confused and not happy with it, but on the other hand, sometimes thing can go wrong, so I called them back and asked if possible to have the phone before my business trip next week. Another new guy on the phone told me he has no idea why all this happened when he knows they just have all the stock but not sure the delivery time, he then told me to call another numbers, which I did. Another girl on the phone first refuse to help me in English after I choose the English fountion, after calling again, they put me to sales department and tried to sell me another more expensive contract. Finally I got another girl putting me through to renew contract. However, I received an email with wrong contract. They now cancel my contract and said I have to wait for coup days before I can do it all over again after my last phone call with the customer service.
I simply need a clear answer of what happen to my contract renew and phone delivery, and more importantly, who can help me when everyone in the sales and customer service department all told me, I don't know.
1 Reactie 1
Bas
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2791Posts
  • 210Oplossingen
  • 197Likes
Hi Stuart, I'm afraid that I can't offer a solution via our forums. The Forums are meant for tips&tricks for users, by users. However, we'll be able to sort this out for you online.
Please contact us on twitter (@vodafoneNL) of Facebook (facebook.com/vodafoneNL).
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic