Flo

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

camera focus van samsung: kapot

Hello. The front camera of my Samsung S4 is not focussing anymore. Pictures are all blurry so no way i can take proper pictures. But the rear camera still works fine.
It just happened suddenly without any update, without dropping the phone, etc.
I already tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, etc.
Any idea if it is software or hardware related? Any clue how i can fix it?
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Have you already tried the stock Google Camera app which you can download via the Google Play Store? Has it worked? If it worked this may be a software failure which can be fixes by doing a reset (before making a reset make a back up of your mobile data via programs as Samsung Kies)!

If it didn't work it could be a hardware or software related problem (it's hard to give a clue via the forum).

Hope this helps you further Flo! Let me know if you still need any help.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Have you already tried the stock Google Camera app which you can download via the Google Play Store? Has it worked? If it worked this may be a software failure which can be fixes by doing a reset (before making a reset make a back up of your mobile data via programs as Samsung Kies)!

If it didn't work it could be a hardware or software related problem (it's hard to give a clue via the forum).

Hope this helps you further Flo! Let me know if you still need any help.
Flo
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
The google camera app was showing the same focus bug. This gives me more info, although not solving the problem yet. Thank you very much for your help!
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Your welcome Flo! You could do a reset but before doing that make a back up of your mobile data.

You already tried some options but they didn't work. If the reset doesn't work then this might be a hardware problem.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic