karinaramijan

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

activation vodafone SIM card

Dear Sir/Madam

I receive an email saying that I you will deliver my Vodafone card on Wednesday 1 July 2020 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm. However later I received an sms to my cellphone (*****) that until the 4th of August the cell line would be transfer to Vodafone. It cannot be earlier?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @karinaramijan 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

You will always receive your SIM card before the date of the subscription transfer. You will probably come from another provider and you will have to serve your subscription first, and only then can you transfer to Vodafone.

The answer to the question whether you can switch to Vodafone earlier: No, this is not possible. You will therefore have to wait patiently until your contract with your current provider has ended and only then can Vodafone take over your number and activate it at Vodafone.

** One more note: Everyone can read everything, because this is an open Community. Now you have placed your 06 number in your message and that is not convenient because now everyone can see this number. Delete your number, this can be done within the hour that you have placed your message yourself.

See drawing below how to edit your message and then delete your number and then save it again. **

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @karinaramijan 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

You will always receive your SIM card before the date of the subscription transfer. You will probably come from another provider and you will have to serve your subscription first, and only then can you transfer to Vodafone.

The answer to the question whether you can switch to Vodafone earlier: No, this is not possible. You will therefore have to wait patiently until your contract with your current provider has ended and only then can Vodafone take over your number and activate it at Vodafone.

** One more note: Everyone can read everything, because this is an open Community. Now you have placed your 06 number in your message and that is not convenient because now everyone can see this number. Delete your number, this can be done within the hour that you have placed your message yourself.

See drawing below how to edit your message and then delete your number and then save it again. **

karinaramijan
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

thanks

Robbie87

Meedenker
  • 23Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 7Likes

I am afraid that you have to wait, until 4th august

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Robbie87 wrote:

I am afraid that you have to wait, until 4th august

Why?
Please tell us why you think that? 

Robbie87

Meedenker
  • 23Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 7Likes

Sorry ik schreef in het engels, ik las zoiets van ze moet wel lang wachten voor dat het kan overgezet worden, dat bedoel ik met 4 augustus sorry voor mij verwarring mijn Engels is niet zo best.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic