Milen

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Wrong passport number in Vodafone system

Hi there,

for some reason my passport number in Vodafone system is wrong. It's pop up when I ordered a phone and a new SIM card and the delivery guys said they can't give me the parcel, because in the contract the number is different. Now I am waiting the order to be cancelled and to make a new one, but the question is how this wrong passport number could be changed?
I've been told by Vodafone's customer service that I can scan my passport number with my name and to send it by email to credit assessment and they can make the change. But I am not sure if I wrote down the correct address, because I couldn't find any information about this email address in internet and I don't want to send a copy of my passport here and there 🙂 The email address I have is creditassessment@vodafoneziggo.com. Is that the correct email address? Thanks in advance for your help!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Or @Marc- 😉 creditassessment@vodafoneziggo.com is the correct e-mail address.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11820Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes
Hello Milen
That is a good question and we have to ask Sharon or Serkan if they can help you with that e-mail adres. Have a moment and then someone from Vodafone comes along who can help you with this email address, I hope!

I have never seen this email so I don't know.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Or @Marc- 😉 creditassessment@vodafoneziggo.com is the correct e-mail address.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic