Sarah House

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone login reverts to Ziggo

I have created both Ziggo and Vodafone online profiles. I want to access Vodafone (billing and data top up) however when I log in to Vodafone it insists I’ve used my Ziggo account. All attempts to log into Voda or merge account fail. 
I’m so limited that it’s making me quite frustrated. 
How do I overcome this and access my Vodafone account?

Dank je!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Sarah House, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. When I check your e-mail address, there is registered an account for My Ziggo. However this account isn't merged with My Vodafone at this moment. 

With your mobile phone number isn't created a My Vodafone account. You can register for My Vodafone with another e-mailaddress or you can login to My Ziggo and choose to extend this account with your Vodafone details. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Sarah House, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. When I check your e-mail address, there is registered an account for My Ziggo. However this account isn't merged with My Vodafone at this moment. 

With your mobile phone number isn't created a My Vodafone account. You can register for My Vodafone with another e-mailaddress or you can login to My Ziggo and choose to extend this account with your Vodafone details. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic