jgrahamiii

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone for travelers

I am sorry for only being able to use English, but I'm hoping someone can help me. This fall we are traveling to Amsterdam for a few days and then taking a river cruise down the Rhine and ending in France. I'd like to buy a local SIM card for my unlocked iPhone that will mostly give me internet service, but possibly very occasional local calls and/or text. I would like the SIM card to support a mobile hotspot so I can tether my tablet or my wife's phone, and when using her phone support ATT Wifi calling, or at least WhatsApp or Skype from that phone.

I did this in Iceland (but not with Vodaphone) with great success. I could buy a 2Gig card there with limited calling for a moderate amount. Bought right at supermarket. I'll be away much longer this time and looking for at starter card with 3-5 GB prepaid. I'd rather not pay by the MB. Obviously does not need to renew. I"m not clear what's the best choice with Vodaphone. I have read that since June, if I buy the card in NL, it will work fine and without extra cost in Germany and France up to my bundle amount. Are there any restrictions on that? I have heard that on some systems, though the bundle works, speeds may be limited or the hotspot might not work.

Thanks in advancefor any help ! -John
1 Reactie 1
Bjarne-Vidar

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi!
There are some Vodafone prepaid bundels, you can find them on vodafone.nl/you
1GB = €10
2GB = €15
3GB = €20

You can use this bundles in Germany!
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic

VoLTE Roaming met Vodafone

VoLTE roaming betekent: bellen over 4G in het buitenland. In Nederland is bellen over 4G al in gebruik maar in het buitenland is deze functionaliteit nog niet overal mogelijk. Mobiel internetten doe j...

Geplaatst in Tips van Vodafone