CromeX

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone Contract(abonnementen) Cancellation and number transfer

Hey Guys,

I am trying to close my cellphone contract with Vodafone, as I am leaving the country. My subscription ends in 1.2 months and I do not want to continue it.

No matter where I look on the webpage "Mij Vodafone" there is no option to close the account. I have also go into Vodafone and they told me to do it online? (Makes me go around in Circles)

Ethically speaking, Vodafone you owe it to your customers to make contract termination a user friendly process. Otherwise we just won't purchase from you again.

I want to cancel my contract and transfer it into a prepaid number. I am not in NL during the week so this is not possible for me to phone customer services, and evening more. Why should I pay extra (Customer Services) in order to cancel the contract? I don't believe that is ethical either.

Please assist

Thank you for your time

A

2 Reacties 2
ND

Meedenker
  • 14Posts
  • 3Oplossingen
  • 4Likes
Dear ChromX,

Before you leave the country you can go to a Vodafone store in your neighbourhood. Please ask the Vodafone employee to transfer your mobile nummer to a pre paid number. In dutch they call it "portering naar een pre paid nummer". At the latest you can do this request 5 werkdag before your subscription ends.

Good luck,
ND
ND

Meedenker
  • 14Posts
  • 3Oplossingen
  • 4Likes
ChromX,

I mean 5 workdays instead of 5 werkdag.

ND
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic