kons111

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone Contract Cancelation

I am writing here to ask how on earth is possible to cancel a contract with VODAFONE NL ?

I have called and ''canceled'' the contract months ago since I left the coutry but apparently that never happened.
I encourage everyone reading this post to think twice before making a contract with Vodafone NL.

Hopefully forum customer service operators are more keen to satisfy a customer's wish compared to call-center operators

I look forward to your communication
4 Reacties 4
Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
Hey @kons111

Can you give us some additional information? For example the end date of your contract. The reason I ask is that we cannot end your subscription sooner than the end date of your contract. It's possible that we've received your cancellation and that your subscription will end as soon as your contract ends.
kons111
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
the initial contract of 2 years ended in June 2013,

there was not any binding condition(after the expiration of the 2-year contract), I was told that the 1-month notice is in effect three months ago, apparently the representative that assured me of that, somehow did not move it forward.

This is rather unfair dealing against a long-time client that left the country
Arina
Expert
Expert
  • 2268Posts
  • 236Oplossingen
  • 126Likes
Have you contacted the customer service since? And have you recieved a letter to confirm the end of your contract?
This forum is not for customer service but customers can help each other here. Therefor I can not help you with this. We also offer free support like Chat or help via Social media. Please have a look at this page: Klantenservice

kons111
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thank you Arina(and Maartje) for your communication,

I have noticed there is no such Vodafone NL service(though Vodafone offers, Chat, Email services -among others- outside of Netherlands),
My post was purely for some more information on the Vodafone community and awareness of the Vodafone NL customer service inefficiency,
To actually cancel my contract I will have to go again through numerous automated operator choices(mostly in Dutch), diverted calls(to noone, and again from the beginning) with spending time and money to have the simplest service, cancel my contract..(and all these with no proof-reference number- just trusting the person saying that they will click the button,,)
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic