Val

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Verlengen abbo - red together extra (maand)

i have red together and red together extra. Red together extra  is a monthly abbo. if i log in i see that i can renew it (verlengen). but where? how? if i click ‘bekijk jouw deal’ in the app i am shown completely new abbonementen. same if i clik ‘je kunt nu verlengen’ on the website. this is misleading and annoying… i find it strange that customer have to struggle to renew their abbo!!  i saw several notes about that already in the community...

So, questions: how can i prolong red extra together? do i have to struggle every month? can i prolong for 2years [ the length of the red together contract]? thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Val
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

apparently, red extra together is renewed automatically.  it shows an end date on the account in the app/website because it is a monthly abbo, but it renews on its own - i guess until the red together manager stops it! i dunno! let's wait and see how this goes….  i wish this was made clear . thanks for all.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hello @Val,
if you want, you can make you extra subscription for 2 years, that’s is no problem. The best what you can do is to call the customer service, tomorrow. They can help you! 

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hello @Val 

Welcome to our community.
Strange that you have an issue to renew the contract! My apologies for the inconvenience.
I can help you further to renew the contract. Could you fill in the details in your profile and tell me which subscription / phone you would like to have? 
You can also contact my colleagues for this throug Twitter or Facebook  Messenger. 

Val
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

apparently, red extra together is renewed automatically.  it shows an end date on the account in the app/website because it is a monthly abbo, but it renews on its own - i guess until the red together manager stops it! i dunno! let's wait and see how this goes….  i wish this was made clear . thanks for all.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Your welcome @Val 
There is a possibility to select the Red Together Extra subscription for 2 years or per month. Normally the option for 2 years is selected. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic