BJSO

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

SUPPORT

Today I am really upset and angry. I have a business subscription with Vodafone. But since last night I have not been able to receive calls anymore. And anyone calling me get the message that this number is not valid.
I called at 10:00, and they told me that it was blocked for incoming calls, but they did not know why. But promised to fix it within 3 hours.
At 17:30 I called again as it was still not working. They said they did not know, as the backoffice was working on it. I just need to be patient and waif! The could not say when it will be fixed, or what the actual problem is.
In today's technical world, I do not believe the story at all. I do not believe that anyone has done anything to fix it.
This is my business number, and it means that the whole day, no customer or contacts have been able to call me.

It is still not fixed. Shame on you Vodafone!
10 Reacties 10
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi BJSO

Welcome to our community!
I can imagine that you are really upset and angry.

I would like to check what the issue is regarding your number.
I have send you a private message.
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
This morning it still does not work. I called again, waiting for reply, going through the same menu, press this and press that, answering questions about customer number, account number etc.
, and they say the do not know why it is like that. Saying they are sending it through to their technical department. But cannot say how long it will take, suggesting up to 24 hours more!
It is completely unacceptable.
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
Just for everyone's information:

I just called again with Vodafone again to ask about a solution to this problem.

THEY CAN NOT TELL WHEN OR EVEN IF THE PROBLEM CAN BE FIXED.

As a business customer, I feel that Vodafone service is the worst I have experienced in very very long time.

No renewal of subscription this year.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Unfortunately I cant change this for you. We have to wait till there is a solution.
I just checked your number but I still see the order.
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
UNBELIEVABLE! I now receive an email that I have asked for a blockage!

Calling support at Vodafone, and he is telling me that this is an administrative issue and refuses to look into to.

Telling me to call tomorrow. I will sue Vodafone for this!
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
VODAFONE, you made a so called case out of my problem, and now you are sending me email that it is my problem?

Please, it cannot continue like this. It is a joke!
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6585989769044475904/
BJSO
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
This morning I spoke to Lisa at Vodafone. After finally getting my 4G internet connection back on my phone, it was still blocked for calls. But she was finally able to get the block lifted! Thanks Lisa.
After 3 days without anyone able to reach me, I will not have to explain to customers and other contacts what happened.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Thank you for the feedback. Good to hear that it works. I will close this topic.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic